There’s more to home theater design than just getting a good quality LED, blu-ray player, sound system and other components. Even if you spend a fortune on your electronic equipment, you might not get the most enjoyment out of your entertainment system if you neglect the overall layout of the room or area you are about to makeover.
Believe it or not, the type of window treatments, lighting and furniture you have in the room – even the colours of the walls – can determine whether or not you will have a superior home theater experience.
Home Theater Design – Our Turn-Key Solution
At Toronto Home Theater, not only have we designed hundreds of custom home theater set ups but we have also developed relationships over the years that has strengthened our home cinema design process. No one wants to project manage their basement make over. So we have come up with the teams needed to complete almost everything involved directly through our company’s network. This can be a seamless experience for you the homeowner saving you many headaches and money.
- Home Theater Design – Let us project manage your home theater installation and make it all happen from start to finish.Worry Free. Not sure? Read our reviews.
- Custom Shelving and Cabinetry – Our meticulous carpenter “Chris” offers simple, effective furniture solutions for your equipment. Plus the ability to construct walls, reinforce walls and prepare walls for custom screen sizes or automatic screen valences. Yes you can get involved in the look of your audio holding area instead of relying on Ikea or ordering online.
- Certified Electrician – From pot lights and movie looking sconces to dedicated power to protect your audio/video systems. Home theater design starts with proper lighting that can really make a difference in the over all look and feel of your room.
- Professional Painting – New walls, old walls or complete rooms to suit your dream theater room. Get ideas for colour combinations for the walls, ceilings and any furniture that is in the viewing area. This is a chance to finish the man-cave right!
- Curtains, Drapery and Blinds – Various window treatments from black-out blinds to classic curtains to add that theater feel to the room. Electronic options available that can be programmed into your new remote to close off a room or have all your windows blacked out fast!
- Home Theater Chairs – We can offer a large selection of home theater furniture with incredible quality and a sleek contemporary design style. From lumbar support to fully stretching out to enjoy your movie, the Palliser brand offers it all.